The Housing Authority of the City of College Park
- Executive Director The Housing Authority of the City of College Park, located in Prince George’s County, Maryland, seeks an Executive Director to manage 108 public housing units in one building, serving a sr./disabled population with an annual budget of 1 million. In addition to ED, staff consists of 2 f/t and 2 p/t employees.
- Project Manager: The Project Manager is responsible for the development of residential, affordable, workforce, and mixed-income, real estate projects by managing all aspects of development, as handled directly by HCHC.
- Asset Manager: The Asset Management Coordinator is responsible for supporting the asset management department in maximizing the financial performance, value, sustainability, physical condition and appearance of HCHC's real estate portfolio.
- Family Self-Sufficiency Coordinator: The Housing Commission of Anne Arundel County is seeking a full-time Family Self-Sufficiency Coordinator (FSS).
- Accounting Clerk: Duties include accounts payable, processing vendor invoices for payment, preparation of accounting schedules, reconciliation of accounts and maintenance of files. Also, invoice and check scanning into on base.
- Financial Analyst: This position is responsible for financial analysis, financial modeling, and supporting the underwriting and portfolio management functions within a major multifamily affordable housing mortgage and bond portfolio.
- Housing Specialist I: Determine eligibility and continued participation for HOC Housing Choice Voucher and Public Housing applicants and families.
- Resident Counselor III: This position will provide intensive trauma informed case services to residents who are County referred homeless/disabled individuals/families.
- Director of Finance and Administrator: The Housing Authority of the City of Annapolis (HACA), an organization in the affordable housing industry, is seeking a results-driven individual to serve as Director of Finance and Administration.